POWERSHIFT Air Nibbler for Sheet Metal
What Our Customers Are Saying
Couldn't be happier than I am with NZ Tools! Great Quality and awesome prices! Buy here !- Sarah Burgess
Worked as expected, very pleased with the overall purchase experience, goods arrived well packed.- Vaughan H
Very happy with NZ Tools. Such great quality and even better staff to deal with. So very awesome.- Philip Beasely
The products arrived in time and I have to say I am extremely pleased with NZ Tools. It is simply the best shopping experience i ever had. Thanks for the great trade.- John Broad
So Happy! The products are amazing just like i wanted. Maini was super helpful. The whole experience totally rocked!- Matthew Taylor
#1 In New Zealand
When you need quality, durability and performance, look no further than this POWERSHIFT Heavy Duty Air Nibbler.
The POWERSHIFT Air Nibbler is by far one of our most popular items. It actually “nibbles” Instead of shearing or sawing, which leaves your job free from burs and distortion, and baby smooth. The unit also features a ‘pull type’ mechanism, meaning less stress on the cutting pin and die mechanism.
Here are some of the other features available.
• Lightweight and compact design
• Air Nibbler has Adjustable Die
• Various cutting positions
• Pull type cuts on the upward stroke to increase die life
• Easy To Use
• Fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
Suitable for everything from cold rolled steel to tough plastic, tin and aluminium as well as other metals of up to 1.2mm thickness.
The POWERSHIFT Air Nibbler is Ideal for Sheet Metal Work, Roofing, mechanical work, Panelbeating and home handymen. Also great in Auto Body Workshops, tinsmiths, and sheet metal shops. Easy to use and fitting comfortably in the palm of your hand, the POWERSHIFT Air Nibbler will see you complete your job in less time, with more comfort. What more could you want?
This item comes with a 2 Year Warranty and our incredible 30 day money back guarantee for your peace of mind. If you have any problems with the tool, or are simply not happy, contact us and we’ll happily work with you to a solution to either replace or refund. If a replacement is required, WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR SHIPPING BACK TO US. This is a 100% peace of mind guarantee for you.
NZ Tools Ltd is dedicated to your satisfaction. We welcome your communication at any time and look forward to being of service. Our policy is same day personal response to emails and questions, Monday – Friday. On weekends and public holidays they are answered as soon as possible.
Our customer delight team is standing by to help you with anything you need, from product information to after sales service. It is their goal to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase, or your money back.
After purchasing feel free to email us at any time with your queries, and our customer delight team will do everything they can to ensure you query is dealt with swiftly and efficiently, and that you are 100% satisfied.
We offer a two year warranty on most Air Tools and various warranties on other items. Please see individual item for warranty term. Please read our terms below for Warranties.
- The Buyer must check the item(s) immediately after purchase / delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. NZ Tools reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier
- Contact must be made directly with NZ Tools for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, invoices and auction number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer
- Original courier charges are non-refundable. Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials,cartons and boxes
- The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to NZ Tools Ltd. NZ Tools Ltd is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense
- Warranties are not transferable
- Warranty valid for New Zealand use only
- Warranty for domestic use only
NZ Tools Ltd adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts