POWERSHIFT Air Nail/Staple GUN COMBO
What Our Customers Are Saying
Couldn't be happier than I am with NZ Tools! Great Quality and awesome prices! Buy here !- Sarah Burgess
Worked as expected, very pleased with the overall purchase experience, goods arrived well packed.- Vaughan H
Very happy with NZ Tools. Such great quality and even better staff to deal with. So very awesome.- Philip Beasely
The products arrived in time and I have to say I am extremely pleased with NZ Tools. It is simply the best shopping experience i ever had. Thanks for the great trade.- John Broad
So Happy! The products are amazing just like i wanted. Maini was super helpful. The whole experience totally rocked!- Matthew Taylor
#1 In New Zealand
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This combination model can shoot both nails and staples. So you get two great uses from the one tool.
Widely used for window trims, panelwork, planters, cabinets, book cases, drawers and just about anything you can think of!
* Lightweight and durable die cast aluminium housing.
* Safety pin to prevent misuse and accidental firing.
* Hardened alloy steel driver for longer life.
* Soft Rubber SAFETY GRIP
* Continuous firing for highly efficient jobs.
* Finished in High Visibility Orange Enamel
Dimension (WxHxL): 55x235x255mm
Required Pressure:60-100psi (4-7 bar)
Max. Pressure:120psi (8.3 bar)
Nail Capacity: 100pcs
Takes 18ga brad nails ranging from 15-50mm long
Takes 18ga x 5.7mm crown width staples(90 series) ranging from 15-40mm long.
We have nails and staples to suit this gun, please check our other listings, or ask in the q&a
WARRANTY: 2 YEAR*
MONEY BACK: 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (POSTAGE NOT INCLUDED)
Here at NZ Tools Ltd we give Good Kiwi Blokes the chance to buy HIGH QUALITY Tools and Equipment at LOW LOW PRICES...
NZ Tools Ltd is dedicated to your satisfaction. We welcome your communication at any time and look forward to being of service. Our policy is same day personal response to emails and questions, Monday – Friday. On weekends and public holidays they are answered as soon as possible.
Our customer delight team is standing by to help you with anything you need, from product information to after sales service. It is their goal to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase, or your money back.
After purchasing feel free to email us at any time with your queries, and our customer delight team will do everything they can to ensure you query is dealt with swiftly and efficiently, and that you are 100% satisfied.
We offer a two year warranty on most Air Tools and various warranties on other items. Please see individual item for warranty term. Please read our terms below for Warranties.
- The Buyer must check the item(s) immediately after purchase / delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. NZ Tools reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier
- Contact must be made directly with NZ Tools for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, invoices and auction number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer
- Original courier charges are non-refundable. Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials,cartons and boxes
- The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to NZ Tools Ltd. NZ Tools Ltd is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense
- Warranties are not transferable
- Warranty valid for New Zealand use only
- Warranty for domestic use only
NZ Tools Ltd adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts