POWERSHIFT Clipped Head Air Framing Nail Gun 50-90mm
What Our Customers Are Saying
Couldn't be happier than I am with NZ Tools! Great Quality and awesome prices! Buy here !- Sarah Burgess
Worked as expected, very pleased with the overall purchase experience, goods arrived well packed.- Vaughan H
Very happy with NZ Tools. Such great quality and even better staff to deal with. So very awesome.- Philip Beasely
The products arrived in time and I have to say I am extremely pleased with NZ Tools. It is simply the best shopping experience i ever had. Thanks for the great trade.- John Broad
So Happy! The products are amazing just like i wanted. Maini was super helpful. The whole experience totally rocked!- Matthew Taylor
#1 In New Zealand
FANTASTIC TWO YEAR WARRANTY* on a brand you can trust!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Building a fence? A Deck? A Roof? Sidewalls, Sheathing?
The POWERSHIFT Framing Nail Gun is good for construction framing, pallet and crate assembly, deck construction, roof decks, fencing, sidewall sheathing.
* Light-weight and durable die cast body
* Large Piston for Increased Power
* 360 degree adjustable air deflector
* Super Easy Magazine Loading
* Takes both Clipped Head and Round Head Nails
* All moving parts are shielded for safety
* Soft Rubber Safety Grip
Dimension (WxHxL): 122x365x600mm
Required Pressure:72-120 psi (5-8.3 bar)
Max.Pressure: 130psi (9 bar)
Nail Capacity: 80 pcs
Takes 34 degree clipped head framing nails
Length: 50 - 90 mm
Nail Dia: 2.87 - 3.33mm
* Blow Moulded Case
* Safety Goggles
* Tool Kit
* Air Tool Oil
NZ Tools Ltd is dedicated to your satisfaction. We welcome your communication at any time and look forward to being of service. Our policy is same day personal response to emails and questions, Monday – Friday. On weekends and public holidays they are answered as soon as possible.
Our customer delight team is standing by to help you with anything you need, from product information to after sales service. It is their goal to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase, or your money back.
After purchasing feel free to email us at any time with your queries, and our customer delight team will do everything they can to ensure you query is dealt with swiftly and efficiently, and that you are 100% satisfied.
We offer a two year warranty on most Air Tools and various warranties on other items. Please see individual item for warranty term. Please read our terms below for Warranties.
- The Buyer must check the item(s) immediately after purchase / delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. NZ Tools reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier
- Contact must be made directly with NZ Tools for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, invoices and auction number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer
- Original courier charges are non-refundable. Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials,cartons and boxes
- The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to NZ Tools Ltd. NZ Tools Ltd is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense
- Warranties are not transferable
- Warranty valid for New Zealand use only
- Warranty for domestic use only
NZ Tools Ltd adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts