Tuff Lid Ford Ranger Extra Cab 2007 to Oct 2011 Suits Headboard & Without Sports Bars
What Our Customers Are Saying
Couldn't be happier than I am with NZ Tools! Great Quality and awesome prices! Buy here !- Sarah Burgess
Worked as expected, very pleased with the overall purchase experience, goods arrived well packed.- Vaughan H
Very happy with NZ Tools. Such great quality and even better staff to deal with. So very awesome.- Philip Beasely
The products arrived in time and I have to say I am extremely pleased with NZ Tools. It is simply the best shopping experience i ever had. Thanks for the great trade.- John Broad
So Happy! The products are amazing just like i wanted. Maini was super helpful. The whole experience totally rocked!- Matthew Taylor
#1 In New Zealand
Ford Ranger Extra Cab 2007 to Oct 2011 Suits Headboard & Without Sports Bars Lazerback Lid
Lazerback lids are the smoothest, slickest lids available in Australia. Developed specifically to provide owners with a super smooth, strong and very sharp looking lid. They are designed to integrate seamlessly with your vehicle, matching its colour and line precisely, so that they look like they are an original part of the vehicle. With a 3mm thick aircraft-grade aluminium top and a high quality paint finish, Lazerback lids are incredibly slim fitting and come with a mirror finish. Suffice to say you won’t see a better looking lid on the road.
These lids are super easy to install and can be removed in just one min.
Other features of the Lazerback Lid are:
Radical patented designed hard .
Exceptional value for money saving you $$$$.
Super smooth, high gloss, low profile finish that exceeds factory quality.
Colour Coding Standard.
Will not rust or warp.
Extremely low profile to enhance your vehicles factory lines.
Three point locking system activated by one turning point for ‘EXTRA’ security.
Lined with ‘Marine Grade’ carpet.
Finished with a soft rubber seal to keep out dust and water.
Lifetime structural warranty.
As the Australian leaders in our industry we are not happy to just follow the pack, innovation and continuous product improvement is our main motivation. Buy with complete confidence that you are getting the best Lid on the market, one that is made and backed by Australia’s leading manufacturer.
Please allow up to 15 business days for delivery.
*Please note: May not suit with existing hardware previously attached to the vehicle*
NZ Tools Ltd is dedicated to your satisfaction. We welcome your communication at any time and look forward to being of service. Our policy is same day personal response to emails and questions, Monday – Friday. On weekends and public holidays they are answered as soon as possible.
Our customer delight team is standing by to help you with anything you need, from product information to after sales service. It is their goal to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase, or your money back.
After purchasing feel free to email us at any time with your queries, and our customer delight team will do everything they can to ensure you query is dealt with swiftly and efficiently, and that you are 100% satisfied.
We offer a two year warranty on most Air Tools and various warranties on other items. Please see individual item for warranty term. Please read our terms below for Warranties.
- The Buyer must check the item(s) immediately after purchase / delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. NZ Tools reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier
- Contact must be made directly with NZ Tools for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, invoices and auction number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer
- Original courier charges are non-refundable. Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials,cartons and boxes
- The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to NZ Tools Ltd. NZ Tools Ltd is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense
- Warranties are not transferable
- Warranty valid for New Zealand use only
- Warranty for domestic use only
NZ Tools Ltd adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts