Holden Commodore VU VY VZ 2001 to 2007 Clip On Tonneau Cover
What Our Customers Are Saying
Couldn't be happier than I am with NZ Tools! Great Quality and awesome prices! Buy here !- Sarah Burgess
Worked as expected, very pleased with the overall purchase experience, goods arrived well packed.- Vaughan H
Very happy with NZ Tools. Such great quality and even better staff to deal with. So very awesome.- Philip Beasely
The products arrived in time and I have to say I am extremely pleased with NZ Tools. It is simply the best shopping experience i ever had. Thanks for the great trade.- John Broad
So Happy! The products are amazing just like i wanted. Maini was super helpful. The whole experience totally rocked!- Matthew Taylor
#1 In New Zealand
Why Buy From Us?
· 100% Kiwi Owned And Operated
· Free Shipping Nationwide
· Massive 5 Year Warranty
· No Questions Asked Money Back If Defective
· Unique ‘Tonnolock’ anti-theft feature so your cover can’t be stolen.
· Based In Auckland
· Next Day Dispatch Guarantee (If ordered before 11am)
If it’s quality, service and a Kiwi Based Business you are looking for, then Tonneau Covers NZ has you covered.
We have, by far the best quality covers on the market, with a MASSIVE 5 Year Warranty for your peace of mind.
Our covers are made in Australia, and include all Fittings and easy to follow Instructions, to ensure you get a great fit for your ute.
Other features of Our Tonneau covers are:
§ Five Year No Fuss Warranty.
§ Fully water proof lining on the top and bottom.
§ Will not shrink like other tonneau material.
§ Rot-proof bonded thread.
§ Rip resistant material.
§ Maximum U.V. protection.
§ Super Soft Felt on underside to protect paintwork
And that’s why we offer our Incredible 5 Year Warranty – If you feel it’s defective at all, just return it to AUCKLAND for a full refund, no questions asked.
We stock most of the common covers in our Auckland Warehouse, so there is no waiting for up to 7 days for your shipment. Also, as we are the importers, you don’t have to worry about any “hidden” costs that may come up, like duties or taxes.
All our covers are sent out next day, and if we don’t have it in stock in Auckland, it’s usually only 2-3 days delivery.
If by chance, you purchase the wrong cover, we’ll cover the cost of getting it back to us in Auckland and also assist you in purchasing the right cover for your vehicle.
Please see store T&C for return or refund policies on this item.
NZ Tools Ltd is dedicated to your satisfaction. We welcome your communication at any time and look forward to being of service. Our policy is same day personal response to emails and questions, Monday – Friday. On weekends and public holidays they are answered as soon as possible.
Our customer delight team is standing by to help you with anything you need, from product information to after sales service. It is their goal to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase, or your money back.
After purchasing feel free to email us at any time with your queries, and our customer delight team will do everything they can to ensure you query is dealt with swiftly and efficiently, and that you are 100% satisfied.
We offer a two year warranty on most Air Tools and various warranties on other items. Please see individual item for warranty term. Please read our terms below for Warranties.
- The Buyer must check the item(s) immediately after purchase / delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. NZ Tools reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier
- Contact must be made directly with NZ Tools for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, invoices and auction number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer
- Original courier charges are non-refundable. Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials,cartons and boxes
- The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to NZ Tools Ltd. NZ Tools Ltd is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense
- Warranties are not transferable
- Warranty valid for New Zealand use only
- Warranty for domestic use only
NZ Tools Ltd adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts