Nailer Stapler 10-32mm with Free nails and staples
What Our Customers Are Saying
Couldn't be happier than I am with NZ Tools! Great Quality and awesome prices! Buy here !- Sarah Burgess
Worked as expected, very pleased with the overall purchase experience, goods arrived well packed.- Vaughan H
Very happy with NZ Tools. Such great quality and even better staff to deal with. So very awesome.- Philip Beasely
The products arrived in time and I have to say I am extremely pleased with NZ Tools. It is simply the best shopping experience i ever had. Thanks for the great trade.- John Broad
So Happy! The products are amazing just like i wanted. Maini was super helpful. The whole experience totally rocked!- Matthew Taylor
#1 In New Zealand
In this pack you'll get
1 x SF3232 Air Nail Gun / Staple Gun (Selling on TM for $69.95)
1 x 30mm Brad Nails (Selling on TM for $19.95)
1 x 9016 16mm 18ga Galvanised Staples (Selling on TM for $21.95)
That's over $110 in value!
About the Nailer Stapler
Shooting both nails and staples, the POWERSHIFT SF3232 Air Nail Gun Staple Gun Combo takes nails from 10mm – 32mm and staples from 16mm – 32mm. You can use this nail gun / staple gun for two great uses, making it versatile and useful. The gun has many uses including drawers, window trims, planters, cabinets, panel work, book cases, and so much more. What will you use it for?
Here are the key factors.
• Die-cast aluminum housing: light weight
• SF3232 Can load with 18Ga brads and staples
• Tool-free jam release mechanism designed not to lock line on sight
• No-mark pad protects the work surface
• Ergonomical designed gun body for reducing the fatigue of end user
• Easy side load magazine
• Standard equipment: Stapler, carrying case, oil, Allen wrenches and operation manual
• Model: SF232
• Dimensions (W x H x L): 55 x 190 x 240mm
• Weight: 1.25kg
• Required pressure: 60 - 100PSI (4 - 7 bars)
• Max. pressure: 120PSI (8.3 bars)
• Nail capacity: 100pcs
• 18 gauge diameter (1.25mmx1mm)
• Brad Nail Pack is suitable for installing moulding and trim
• Ideal for Cabinet Making and hobby work
• Fits most 18ga Nail Guns and Nailer Stapler guns that take 30mm nails
Suitable for all 18ga Staple Gun including any 18ga Nailer/Stapler that takes 9016 16mm staples
Ideal for a wide range of stapling jobs including wood panelling, fencing, wire mesh & trellis
18 gauge diameter (1.25mm x 1mm)
Want different nail or staple sizes? We can help. Contact us by question below, or by visiting our stores page, here's the link.
NZ Tools Ltd is dedicated to your satisfaction. We welcome your communication at any time and look forward to being of service. Our policy is same day personal response to emails and questions, Monday – Friday. On weekends and public holidays they are answered as soon as possible.
Our customer delight team is standing by to help you with anything you need, from product information to after sales service. It is their goal to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase, or your money back.
After purchasing feel free to email us at any time with your queries, and our customer delight team will do everything they can to ensure you query is dealt with swiftly and efficiently, and that you are 100% satisfied.
We offer a two year warranty on most Air Tools and various warranties on other items. Please see individual item for warranty term. Please read our terms below for Warranties.
- The Buyer must check the item(s) immediately after purchase / delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. NZ Tools reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier
- Contact must be made directly with NZ Tools for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, invoices and auction number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer
- Original courier charges are non-refundable. Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials,cartons and boxes
- The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to NZ Tools Ltd. NZ Tools Ltd is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense
- Warranties are not transferable
- Warranty valid for New Zealand use only
- Warranty for domestic use only
NZ Tools Ltd adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts